AloTerra’s Agricultural Restoration Services
AloTerra staff have over 25 years of experience in ecological assessments, restoration design, and implementation of a wide range of prairie and meadow restoration treatments. This includes optimizing soil amendments and revegetation designs, soil surface protection, erosion control, revegetation strategies for highly disturbed landscapes, bioengineering, and more. Much of this experience has been accumulated through our experience in short-grass prairie and montane meadows, wetlands, floodplains, rangeland systems, post-mining landscapes, and a variety of forested and shrub-steppe ecosystems.
In support of restoring America’s agricultural landscapes, AloTerra offers the following services:
- Prairie restoration, including design, revegetation, and maintenance.
- Prairie river and floodplain restoration design and construction.
- Biological assessments and regulatory compliance for restoration projects.
- Conservation planning, master planning, and stakeholder engagement for prairie and agricultural restoration projects.
- General consulting, design, and planning for prairie and agricultural restoration